Saturday, May 30, 2009

Walking

Now walking probably doesn't sound like a very interesting hobby or passtime, but you may be surprised at just how enjoyable it can be. When I go for a walk, I have a set path that I go on. I put blast my headphones, get comfortable, and just start walking. I find that sometimes this helps me clear my mind, while other times I just daydream. I also find that it helps relax me and relieves stress, calms me down if I am upset about something, gives me some me time,and of course, gives me exercise. If you haven't taken many walks just for fun, you should definitely give it a try. You can keep the same route everytime, or just start walking and turn down streets you've never been on before. You can bring a friend with you if you like. I prefer to walk alone. (only in the daytime though, it can be dangerous to walk alone at night, especially with headphones on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment