Monday, August 17, 2009

Favorite Craft Store

One of my favorite craft stores is Michael's. It brings back memories from my childhood. I remember walking into that huge place, and the first thing I always noticed when I walked in was the smell of potpourri that was always lingering around the entrance. For me the best section in the whole store was the stationery section. Filled with different bordered papers, rubber stamps, stickers, envelopes, and letter paper, there were so many things you could do in that place. I loved to go in there with my grandma while she got her crafting things, and I would always wait to get to the paper section. Next came the yarn section, where I got to pick out a schene of yarn so I could practice knitting and crocheting. It was so much fun, and still is. I haven't been in there for a while. Maybe this year I'll get a scrapbooking kit and make everyone Christmas cards. Bring back memories and have fun without spending a ton of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment